Allow users to check the information they have previously entered and confirm it’s correct before submitting it.
When to use this pattern
Use this pattern when you need to let users check and confirm the information they have given before they complete, for example, a survey questionnaire.
How to use this pattern
There are currently 3 methods within an EQ survey for playing back respondent data.
- The playback of answers within a summary.
- The playback of a singular answer.
- The playback of multiple answers or a list of options.
Each method allows the respondent to check what they have have previously entered and confirm that the data is correct.
1. The playback of answers within a summary
A summary lets the user review the answer(s) they have given to a single question or multiple questions, allowing them to edit their answers before completing the survey.
2. The playback of a single answer
3. The playback of multiple answers or a list of options
Help improve this pattern
Let us know how we could improve this pattern or share your user research findings. Discuss the ‘Check answers’ pattern on GitHub